CQ Lite is a user-friendly ceramic coating, which is super easy to apply, even if you have no prior experience. Lite is based on the incredible CQ.UK Ceramic Coating Technology, which has become famous around the world for its durability and performance. CQUARTZ Lite can be applied as a standalone ceramic coating lasting over 6 months or it can even serve as a topcoat for existing CQUARTZ coatings.
CQUARTZ Lite was designed for those that aren’t ready to make the plunge into the industry-leading strength of our professional coatings, but still wish to enjoy the performance that only CQUARTZ coatings offer. Lite bridges the gap between the less effective traditional sealants and the advanced nanotechnology of CQUARTZ Ceramic coatings that so many have come to love.
The capabilities of CQ Lite include: easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, acids, alkali in a PH 3-12 range and harmful UV rays, whilst providing a beading contact angle of 110 deg. In other words, CQ Lite helps keep your paint super glossy, well protected, beads like crazy, and washes off easy when properly maintained.
Lite is built on a combination of SiO2 and TiO2 particles with over 45% solid material content, with our blend of secret proprietary ingredients. CQUARTZ Lite is a great option for an entry-level service for professional detailers or for the enthusiasts who want to try their first ceramic coating.
CQUARTZ Lite can be used on any exterior surface of your car, including paintwork, plastics, wheels and glass (except windscreen). Like your other favorite CQUARTZ products, Lite is also matte safe!
How to apply:
1. Make sure the surface is clean and full decontaminated. Use CARPRO IronX, TarX, and clay on the surface to ensure all contamination is removed.
2. Use CARPRO Eraser (or similar) to remove oils before application. Make sure the surface is cool and dry. You may wish to polish the surface with Essence or Reflect to create higher gloss before using Eraser or to ensure maximum durability.
3. Apply 10-12 drops on a microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24x24” (60x60cm) with complete coverage and an even layer.
4. Use a high quality microfiber to remove any excess. CQUARTZ Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots or residues.
NOTE: for a limited time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQUARTZ Lite on that area and wiping off immediately.
5. After the surface is even free of residue, leave to dry for 4 hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during the first 48h must be removed before drying to prevent water spotting. We also recommend using CARPRO Reload shampoo 1 hour after application to protect from water spots during the first 48h.
Recommended personal protection equipment:
Face mask and nitrile gloves suitable for protection from solvents while applying