Poorboy's World Everlasting Trim Coating is an easy to apply nano ceramic Si02 coating for textured exterior trim surfaces that include black bumpers, side moldings, door handles, windshield cowls, tonneau covers and virtually any textured exterior plastic trim.
This rugged trim coating preserves the color of new trim, restores the color of faded trim and protects from further fading from exposure to UV rays and the elements. Everlasting Trim Coating is resists chemicals and environmental contaminants and best of all, it doesn't streak or wash off!
TEXTURED TRIM COATING FOR:
- Black Bumpers
- Black Plastic Moldings
- Black Plastic Handles
- Windshield Cowls
- Bed Rails
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not for use on surfaces that are designed to step or stand on. Do not use on step bars or bumper steps.
- Ensure that surface is clean, dry and free of contaminants before application. Wipe surface with Poorboy's World Surface Prep to remove any oils or previously applied silicone-based dressings.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply 3 to 4 drops of Ceramic Trim Coating directly to microfiber applicator and then apply to trim surface using a firm, straight, back and forth motion during application.
- Wipe off any excess by gently buffing with microfiber towel. For wipe off, cotton terry towels also work effectively.
- Older, faded and oxidized trim may require two to three applications to remove the oxidation and fully restore the color. Second layer may be applied after 10 minutes.
- Avoid exposure to moisture for 12 hours and allow 48 hours before washing.
- 1 - 30 ml bottle Everlasting Ceramic Trim Coating
- 1 - Microfiber Applicator
- 1 - Microfiber Towel