CQuartz Black Out
Utilizes polysiloxane technology merged with a water-based acrylic resin to create an incredibly durable and stunning natural satin-like appearance for tires, rubber, and unpainted resin materials. The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings while its water base allows it to be very gentle on tires with no sticky side effects of silicone-based products. This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even restores the depth, and luster of unpainted resin parts that have deteriorated over time.
Features & Benefits:
- Self-cleaning, hydrophobic, salt & chemical resistance.
- UV resistance.
- Preserves a black satin appearance.
- No VOC.
- Expected durability of 6 months.
- Unpainted Resin Material
How To Use:
- Wash tires thoroughly with MultiX.
- Dry very well!
- Shake well. Pour a line of BlackOut on the tire applicator sponge.
- Work in the coat over the tire walls surface.
- Let the coating dry for 1h at 25 °C or 2h at 15 °C. We advise using a fan or air movement to speed up curing time (particularly in cooler application temperatures).
- To apply a second layer, repeat the steps above.
- Allow drying for 12 hours minimally before use.
- Avoid soaps and chemicals during the first 3 days.
- Recommended application temperature: 15- 30 °C.