Cool Pad Wool
The Cool Pad is a unique lambswool and microfiber hybrid buffing pad with a patented design. A highly resilient, integrated air-cooling 3D structure acts as a breathing layer and combines pressure relief, thermoregulation, and moisture management in one high-tech composed, finished product.
Developed from a pure New Zealand wool/microfiber woven material backed up with a backing pad which serves as a cooling interface between the surface and the machine. The functional layer of air space results in multiple benefits and ultimate polishing results. See below to name a few!
- Time savings due to fast cut and high performance even on delicate surfaces
- Faster Finishing
- Decrease in polishing temperature of up to 35%
- Well suited for polishing plastic-coated heat-sensitive surfaces
- Stability of the pad due to its highly resistant composition
- Integrated air-cooling nylon gel lattice layer
- Less risk of holograms
- Wool and Microfiber Hybrid Buffing pad
- Use on enamel and delicate wood coating, as well as aerospace and marine, coated composite surface
- Flexibility on curved and uneven surfaces
- Use on both Dual Action or Rotary