Super Finish 3500
The master of all classes removes polishing marks, micro-scratches and holograms, guaranteeing a brilliant deep gloss.
- Finest abrasives for removing fogging and holograms
- Brilliant deep gloss
How to use:
- Clean surface thoroughly prior to polishing.
- Shake the bottle prior to use and apply a small quantity of the product onto the polishing pad (a pea-sized drop is sufficient for an area measuring approx. 40 x 40 cm).
- Use the Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad to remove fine scratches, shading, smears, and holograms. For more cuts, use the Medium Cut Foam Pad. If using a new or dry pad, apply sufficient polish to prevent the formation of holograms.
- 4Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method. We recommend an orbital polishing machine to achieve a perfect finish. Apply light pressure at the start of the polishing process. Take away the pressure in the final cycles and increase the speed of the polishing machine by 10%.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with our Premium Microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
- Fine scratches, shading, smears, and holograms have now been removed.
- Your surface boasts brilliant deep gloss and can now be sealed with a Menzerna Protection product.