Heavy Cut Compound 1100
The gentle yet highly effective secret weapon against scratches and severe signs of use. Optimized for use with lambswool.
- Fast removal of sanding marks
- Optimized formulation for use on Lambswool
- Even sanding pattern
- High productivity
- No dust Formation
How to use:
- Clean surface thoroughly prior to polishing.
- Shake the bottle prior to use and apply a small quantity of the product onto the polishing pad (a pea-sized drop is sufficient for an area measuring approx. 40 x 40 cm).
- Use the Menzerna Heavy Cut Foam Pad in the event of heavy signs of use. If using a new or dry pad, apply sufficient polish to prevent the formation of noticeable holograms.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- Apply light pressure at the start of the polishing process. Take away the pressure in the final cycles and increase the speed of the polishing machine by 10%.
- If working on very dry coatings, spray a little water onto the surface to prevent dust formation.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with our Microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
- Any signs of sanding and use have now been removed. For an exceptionally glossy finish, now apply a Menzerna Medium Cut and a Menzerna Finish Polish.